Saturday, April 16, 2011

Complexity in the World!

I was struggling with the topic of complexity in poetry.
I felt it is natural to be complex.
I also thought I am right!
I stumbled on this piece of presentation.
I was stuck with it!
Not that it made matters simple.
It made it more complex!
After all. that is how the world is!!
Complex!!!
I am sure you would enjoy this piece as much as I did!!


Backed by stunning illustrations, David Christian narrates a complete history of the universe, from the Big Bang to the Internet, in a riveting 18 minutes. This is "Big History": an enlightening, wide-angle look at complexity, life and humanity, set against our slim share of the cosmic timeline.




You can see this video in full screen and also see subtitles!

Let us enjoy some great ideas and interpretations!!
??????//////??????//////

2 comments:

మాగంటి వంశీ మోహన్ said...

Until minute 10, I was almost yawning and then boom - bigbang happened - when he started to talk about the template stuff (DNA)I got all alert and got stuck to it from that moment! Thank you for the video!

Vijayagopal said...

That is what complexity is all about!!
Boring and interesting at the same time!
Thanks!!
My time after all is not being wasted.
That is the message I get from you!
Thanks again!!