Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Abburi Varada Rajeswra Rao - Padyam

I never studied Sri Abburi Varada Rajeswara Rao's works.
I must have been a fool to do so!
He was such a great master in everything that he did.
I am getting to know him now after reading the wonderful book produced in his memory.

I am not ashamed of telling that classical poetry attracts me a lot!
Here is how the master used a classical meter to tell something as modern as it can be!
No doubt Viswanatha was aslo impressed!


Let us enjoy the works of great people!
%%%%%%

1 comment:

మాగంటి వంశీ మోహన్ said...

వారి తండ్రి శ్రీ రామకృష్ణారావు గారి సంస్మరణ పుస్తకం నా దగ్గర ఒక కాపీ ఉన్నది...చాలా ఉన్నతమైన వ్యక్తిత్వం....వరద గారి రచనలు, కవితలు బోల్డంత "పంచ్" కలిగుంటాయి.....వారి కవనకుతూహలం, నాట్యగోష్ఠి పుస్తకాలు కూడా దొరికితే చదవండి...చాలా బాగుంటాయి...