Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Music Uploads

Dear Friends and Muisc Lovers.
I have news for you.
I have started uploading music to Sangeethamshare.
I thank the moderators for allotting me a folder.
My first upload was a Nadaswaram Concert of Sri Namagiripettai Krishnan.
My interest in Karnataka sangeetam is because of Nadaswaram.I still remember the decenber night when I heard a Festival concert of Nadaswaram.
Those days Hyderabad AIR also used to broadcast Madras Isai Vizha concerts.

Here are the details of the concert uploaded.

Team:


Sri Namgiripettai Krishnan - Nadaswaram
Sri Namgiripettai Murugan - Nadswaram support
Sri Arumugam and Sri Anguswamy - Thavil

List of Items:

01-Pranamamyaham-Gaula
02-Paripalayamam-Reetigaula
03-NijadasaVarada-Kalyani
04-Chalamelara-MargaHindolam
05-Hemavati-RagamPallavi-Ragamalika
06-Hemavati-Contd

Those who are not members of Sangeethapriya need not go there.
I have also uploaded the concert in mediafire.
Here is the link.
 
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=10f3f26dc390f408ab1eab3e9fa335ca857b0b108e729c4c
 
I will continue to upload some interesting concerts to mediafire also.
Make it a point to visit my blog regularly for some good music.
***********

No comments: