Tuesday, October 21, 2008

అవసరాలు

I was alone at home one of these evenings. Usually, I am alone all through the day! So are the evenings!! But, looks like this evening was different. After a long time, I thought, I will write something. Not that I am not writing these days. But this writing was different. I really do not know, if it qualifies to be called poetry! It happened with me. When I wrote poetry, I felt it was prosaic. when I wrote some serious prose, people who matter said, it is poetry!!
This is also like that!! These are my needs these days!! Most of the material on my site and blog happens to be old! A friend has mildly chided me for waht I wrote here on this same blog in one of the entries. I am sure I will not subscribe to many ideas that I had long back!
It happens with every one!

అవసరాలు

నాకు కొంచెం ఆలోచన కావాలి

నిద్రపోతున్న నా మెదడుకు కొంచెం పని కావాలి

నాక్కొంచెం అలసట కావాలి

నేల విడిచి బతుకుతున్ననాకు పిడికెడు ప్రపంచం కావాలి

తలదాచుకునేందుకు నిలువెత్తు నీడ కావాలి

అందంగా చీవాట్లు పెట్టగల ఆదరణ కావాలి

నాక్కొంచెం ఆకలి కావాలి

నాక్కొంచెం ఆశ కావాలి

చీకట్లను చిదపడానికి నాకొక దివ్వె కావాలి

కదలకుండా కూచున్న నాకు కారే చెమట కావాలి

నాక్కొంచెం కన్నీరు కావాలి

ఊపిరిలో ఊపిరిగా నడిచే గుంపు కావాలి

కలిసి చేరుకోవడానికో గమ్యం కావాలి

అరిగి పోయిన బతుకును తెంపే కొత్తదనం కావాలి

నాదనిపించే స్వంత బుర్ర కావాలి

అక్షరాలను నాటేందుకు మెదళ్లు కావాలి

ఆగిపోయావని చెప్పే ఆవేదన కావాలి

నిలువునా ముంచెత్తే వాన కావాలి

కసిగా తగిలే ఎదురు దెబ్బ కావాలి

కళ్లనిండా సుళ్లుగా నీళ్లు కావాలి

నేను మరోసారి మనిషిని కావాలి

నన్ను నడిపించే ఆలోచన కావాలి

నాకు కొంచెం ఆలోచన కావాలి


No comments: